This program is a tool to streamline the payment process through the use of technology.
This fully customizable card can be used one of two ways to best suit your needs.
Either use it in your business office as a payment card or as a purchasing card to replace PO’s and streamline the payment process.
NYSASBO members have the opportunity to join this no-fees program, which is currently used by over 800 school districts across the below states. (read more…)
- New Hampshire
- New York
- South Dakota
Program Details and FAQ's
What are Payment Cards (p-Cards)?
- p-Cards look and operate similarly to credit cards
- p-Cards do not carry a revolving line of credit
- p-Cards can have limits set to control transaction amounts, what can be purchased, and where purchases can be made
- p-Cards have authorization parameters that can be reviewed and managed 24/7 through a secure web portal by district administration
What are the advantages of NYSASBO's p-Card Program?
- Provides a tested, easy-to-use program with no startup costs or annual fees to the district
- Provides a larger rebate than could be obtained with a stand-alone district contract
- Allows your school district to ensure adequate controls and proper audit trails
- Creates a user group/support network not obtainable with multiple programs and different contracts
- Provides excellent training and user group support
NYSASBO has contacted OSC regarding the use of cash rebate cards by school districts and should a school district use such a card the rebates must accrue to the school district. For further information or clarification, contact Laura Crisafulli in OSC's Division of Legal Services at 518-486-1283.
How hard is it to become a participant? It is pretty simple and user friendly to access the application documents.
Click Here to GET STARTED Now!
(via our partner, Illinois ASBO)
Documents from White Plains Central School District (click to download)
- Cardholder Guide (.docx)
- Cardholder Guide (pdf)
- Missing Receipt Form (pdf)
- Missing Receipt Form (.xls)
- Monthly p-Card Purchase Log (.xls)
- p-Card receipt Acknowledgement (.docx)
- p-Card Request application (.docx)
- WPCSD p-Card policy.docx
- WPCSD p-Card policy.pdf
- WPCSD p-Card regulations and forms.docx
- WPCSD p-Card regulations, Oct 2014.pdf
New participants should direct questions and submit application materials to:
Amanda Grace Wing
453 New Karner Road
Albany, NY 12205
Phone: 518-434-2281 ext. 107
Existing participants should send audited financial statements on an annual basis to BMO Financial Group / BMO Harris Bank N.A. using one of three options:
1. Email online link to school district financials to email@example.com
2. Scan and email entire audited financials to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Fax to 312.293.5811
4. Send paper copy of entire audited financials to:
BMO Harris Bank N.A.
Institutional Markets 5/C
Attn: Michael Murawski/Jordan Ruiz
111 West Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60603