School District Business Leader Certification Online
Convenience for working professionals, two-year program completion
The College of Saint Rose in Albany, New York has been preparing school business leaders for nearly a decade. In collaboration with NYSASBO, The College of Saint Rose is offering a fully online SDBL preparation program beginning with a new student cohort in January 2018.
To join, click here.
- 24 credit hour program
- Classes a combination of synchronous (real time) and asynchronous (at your convenience)
- No on-campus requirement
- Typical course has 5-6 synchronous (real time) sessions of about 2 hours each
- Students study with an intact cohort group during program ensuring a small, supportive team of school business students
- Courses taught by combination of College Professors and Field Practitioners
- NYSASBO members receive a 20% tuition discount on 24 credit SDBL program
- Two courses per Fall and Spring semesters, One course over Summer
- Obtain the SDBL certification and/or Masters in Educational Leadership
- Requires a previous Masters’ degree in a related field (NYS SDBL certification requires 60 or more graduate hours)
- Tuition assistance available through student loan programs
- New York State Education Department approved program
*** NEW! *** Online open house dates!
October 12, 2017 6:00 - 7:00 pm
November 9, 2017 12:00 noon - 1:00 pm
Join the online open house using this link: St. Rose Online SDBL Program Open House
Want to learn more?
Click here or the links below for more information:
For More Information or To Apply for Admission, Deadline December 10, 2017:
Click here for graduate admissions.
Contact Educational Leadership & Administration Programs at (518) 454-5259 or click here.
Have a question or want to be notified of SBDL Online open house dates? Fill out this SBO / SDBL Interest Form and NYSASBO Staff will contact you.
A Collaborative Effort between The College of Saint Rose & NYSASBO