ACA Reporting - U.S. Employee Benefits Services Group
As NYSASBO’s Strategic Partner, U.S. Employee Benefits is uniquely qualified to provide New York State School’s with Health Care Reform support and reporting based on the following attributes:
- Our company is comprised of tenured, skilled professionals, with a combined 100+ years’ experience in employee benefits and HR Compliance who are committed to your efforts of being prepared for the future.
- Since the passing of the ACA legislation, our team and operational foundation have adopted health care reform as a critical element in our clients’ world and as a result, we have methodically developed our ACA Consulting Model to be best-in-class.
- Our in-house HR Compliance department will provide a schedule of notices (DOL, CMS, IRS, etc.), changes and key dates along with facilitation of any mailings so you stay compliant.
- Our Analytics department is extensively-trained on the ACA legislation and will help determine full-time equivalents, assess possible penalties, set measurement and stability periods and assist with contribution analysis.
- We utilize best-in-class systems to track variable hour employees and produce 1094/1095 reports for your district
- As members of many of the NYS ASBO Chapters, we truly understand the mounting pressures of budget restrictions, labor agreements and the need to embrace the ever-changing laws that will impact New York State Association of School Business Officials, and other public sector employers.
- As part of U.S. Retirement Partners, and a sister company of The OMNI Group, we have further access to expertise that is dedicated to school districts across the country.
Contact: Eric Gilbert: 855-562-7821 x105